Monday, January 2, 2012

how to shoot a wedding video in New York


www.bsarkinenwedding.com how to shoot a wedding video in New York http wedding videographer finalists of The Knots Real Wedding Awards: Thank you for considering BryanSarkinenWEDDING for filming of your important day! Choosing the right videographer is a difficult and important decision. Please allow me to tell you a little about myself, and why BryanSarkinenWEDDING is an ideal choice for your wedding video production. I have always had a passion for film-making. I graduated from New York University in 1999 with a joint degree in Film Production and Journalism. While at NYU, I started a movie-star interview show called The Inside Reel, which aired on college campuses all over the country. Each month I attended press junkets and interviewed stars of upcoming films. I was lucky enough to interview Christian Bale, Anthony Hopkins, Tommy Lee Jones, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler, and Denzel Washington, to name a few. The Inside Reel later evolved into The Final Cut, which aired nationally for 2 years on The College Television Network (now MTV-U). In 2001, I founded Dolce Films, a New York City based film and television production company. Some of our projects are Los Angeles Fashion Week 2004, Smashbox 2005, and a 2007 commercial for Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions. Most recently I filmed Olympic Gold Medal Winner Nastia Liukin for Vanilla Star Jeans Smart Girls Rock campaign. Starting in 2004, I became actively involved with Bad Boy Entertainment Inc., working closely with P ...

Tri Ply Stainless Cookware Grand Sale Brand New Bob Stroller Good Rubbermaid Shed Instructions




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links